Wednesday, June 07, 2017

♡ Zimt Vegan Chocolate ♡

I found this vegan chocolate over a few months ago and I love the packaging!
Not only is it vegan, it's also organic, raw, and ethically sourced!

Introducing Zimt! The founder is from Vancouver, Canada :)
Her name is Emma Smith. Thank you for producing these amazing treats!

I will always love my mint chocolate combo, but they also have a maple
and rosemary combo, which I enjoy. The ingredients list is super simple and
you can understand every ingredient that you are reading.

This bar includes:
cacao nibs, coconut sugar, cacao butter, peppermint essential oil
Yep, that's it.

Raw: meaning it is not processed with heat. Raw chocolate is Cacao.
Cocoa is processed cacao with heat.


Find a location near you here!
Thank you for reading.
I just wanted to share this random favourite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...